OSLO Series 84 Curtain Automation
Oslo Curtain Motors are designed to meet all the requirements of modern living. It’s sleek design is coupled with ease of use and state of the art functions including electronic limit settings, built in wireless receiver and the ability to connect to your home or office network.
- Powerful 100 kilogram operating capacity
- Electronic Limits – Installation is easy as the electric limit is set when resistance is met. No more fiddley adjustments
- Touch Start – Pulling the curtain to close or open will automatically activate the motor
- Power Off Manual Operation – If the power is off the curtains can still be operated manually
- Built in Radio Receiver
- Silent Design
- Compatible & Multi-Functional – Built in Receiver compatible with a range of transmitters or integrates with home/office automation system
- Each motor is manufactured and tested to ISO 9001 Standards
- Manufacturer is ISO 14001 Environmentally Accredited
Straight or Curved track
Both straight track and curved track are available to suit various applications and requirements.
One-way Draw or Centre Open
Oslo Series 84 offers the option of either one-way draw or centre open for flexibility and style to suit any requirements.
These motors can be used with building automation systems such as C-BUS and Dynalite etc.
The built in receiver means these motors can be used with a range of controllers