When the design calls for full bodied architectural louvres with strength of appearance and high wind resistance elliptical louvres are the clear choice. We offer a range of blade profiles to suit all rectangular applications. Our elliptical louvres are high quality extruded aluminium and engineered for wide spans and easy adaption to building structures. There are endless color options since the system is powder coated or anodised to specification.
Elliptical louvres are typically used horizontally or vertically as façade or balcony shading elements, or as overhead sunshading within a supporting steel structure. The innovative 225 Weathershade forms a waterproof roof and doubles as a sun protection.
- 92mm slat is ideal for sliding balcony shutters.
- 180mm and 300mm louvres for dramatic façade effect or overhead shading
- Motorised operation with remote, local switching or advanced automation
- Louvres can follow the sun path for optimal shading using our LON control system
- Highly efficient solar protection
- Excellent wind stability
- Market leading waterproof roof with unique lapped curve profile
- Can be fixed or operable
- Private residences
- All commercial buildings
- Apartment projects including upper deck shading
- Public buildings
- Swimming pools and beachside structures
- Hospitality particularly cafes and restaurants
- Garden Structures