External Metal Venetians – Make a Statement with Quality
Warema is well known for its high quality and advanced design and is the market leader in this elegant exterior window treatment. Encompassing the latest European style and design, the Warema exterior aluminium venetian offers fantastic sun control as well as winter insulation. This product will dramatically assist you in cooling in summer but also keeping the warmth in during the cold winter months. This said, it will also help reduce your carbon footprint by reducing electricity consumption. Offered in a range of colours to suit all style of homes, the exterior aluminium venetian combines functionality with European style and design.
- Slats on the Warema Venetians have a plastic insert to protect the lifting tape from breaking or fraying.
- The Warema bottom rail is a rigid hollow profile, not 2 pieces and therefore does not bow when the blind is retracted.
- Warema slats are made from a special alloy less vulnerable to accidental damage whilst maintaining the same guage.
- Lifting tape is made from a Trevira CS material thread which is much stronger than polyester and stiffens less over time.
- Headrail is a very high strength alloy which does not bend during installation and does not corrode.
- The shaft inside the Warema headrail is made from galvanised steel not mill aluminium so it won’t twist and will not corrode. It enables much wider widths and linking of up to 5 blinds on 1 motor, plus accurate tilting of wide groups of blinds
- 2 year warranty – Not 1 year
- Production capacity 3500 blinds per day vs. Largest Australian manufacturer 20 per day.
- Production guarantee is issued with a guaranteed day of dispatch for all orders
- Warema has been used on a huge amount of jobs internationally and is the world leader.
Some jobs have as many as 15,000 blinds
- World’s most extensive range of components for external louvre systems with proprietary bracketing and adaptations for all architectural requirements
- Stainless components are all marine grade
- Single source manufacturer of all blind components and electronics and machinery resulting in perfectly engineered and quietly operating product.
- All Australian alternatives source aftermarket components from different sources and are often noisy after little service life.
- High carbon engineering grade plastics for guidance components that are highly UV resistant, quiet in operation and exceptionally strong. All Australian alternatives source aftermarket components from different sources and are often noisy after little service life.