Venetian Blinds Aftercare
Look after your Venetian Blinds by following the straightforward operating and cleaning instructions below:
WARNING: In the interest of safety, it is advisable to keep all pull cords and chain/bead cords out of the reach of children.
- The cord on the Venetian operates the height of the blind.
- To raise the blind pull the cord down until the blind reaches your desired height, pull the cord away from the face of the blind to lock it into position.
- To lower the blind pull the cord across the face of the blind to release the cord lock and let the cord slide gently through your fingers.
- When raising and lowering, the blinds slats should be in the open position.
- Please note: Venetians do not close totally – it is the nature of the product
- Your Venetians simply need to be dusted.
- Use a Ostrich Feather Duster a damp cloth or vacuum cleaner with a wall-cleaning attachment.
- Care should be taken not to bend the slats while cleaning.
- If your blind becomes very dirty, use a damp cloth with clean water. Dry thoroughly.
- We do not recommend using any soap or detergent!
- Anti-Static cleaning cloths are suitable.